WooCommerce QuickBooks POS Sync V1.2: Two-Way Product & Image
We’re very excited to share the newest feature additions to the MyWorks WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks POS: Image and product sync!
We’ve expanded the functionality of our current robust WooCommerce to QuickBooks POS integration to include support for syncing products and product images from QuickBooks to WooCommerce.
This new feature enables WooCommerce store owners using QuickBooks Point of Sale to create their products either in WooCommerce or in QuickBooks POS, and we’ll automatically sync them to the other platform – including product images!
WooCommerce QuickBooks POS Integration Requirements
• QuickBooks Desktop POS Basic, Pro & Multi-Store – version 8 (2008) or later.
• Active WooCommerce store
• SSL certificate
Existing users may update to the latest version of the sync by checking for updates in their WordPress admin.
New users may sign up and get started here!
- Using a POS platform while selling online with WooCommerce March 6, 2023
- Equestrian WooCommerce Store Integration with QuickBooks February 2, 2023
- 4 Steps to Sync WooCommerce and Xero to Automate Accounting January 30, 2023
- WooCommerce Tax Tips January 29, 2023
- Top 3 Time-Saving Reasons to Integrate WooCommerce and Xero January 13, 2023
- Accounting (51)
- Case Studies (27)
- E-Commerce (64)
- Marketing (15)
- News (25)
- Press (22)
- QuickBooks Desktop (43)
- QuickBooks Online (45)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (1)
- QuickBooks WooCommerce (68)
- Uncategorized (1)
- WooCommerce (66)
- Xero (2)