We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information you supply to us, and all data will be processed in accordance with data privacy laws.
Our goal is to provide clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights with this information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information.
1. About Us
We are MyWorks Software, registered at 304 S. Jones Blvd #1205, Las Vegas, NV 89107. For the purposes of data privacy legislation, we will be a ‘controller’.
2. Contacting Us
- mail: MyWorks Software, 304 S. Jones Blvd #1205, Las Vegas, NV 89107
- email: email@example.com
3. Your Rights
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
3.1 Your rights in connection to personal information
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
If you want to exercise any of these rights then please contact us using the details at section 2 or by submitting requests via your MyWorks account at https://support.myworks.software. The various rights are not absolute and each is subject to certain exceptions or qualifications.
We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of your request. In some cases we may not be able to fulfill your request to exercise the right before this date, and may need to request more time. Where we cannot provide a full response to you for any reason, we will let you know about this in our initial reply to your request.
3.3 Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal account information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed through your MyWorks account if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). In some cases, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, or if you request multiple copies of the information. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
3.5 Information we may request from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is an appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is only disclosed to persons who have a right to receive it.
4. Information we collect
We collect your personal information from a variety of sources, as set out in this Privacy Notice. Where necessary we collect information directly from you or indirectly from third parties, and through your use of our website.
4.1 Information you provide to us
This section details the information we collect about you in the course of your use of MyWorks’ website, your use of our products and services and otherwise in your interaction and correspondence with MyWorks and representatives of MyWorks. We will collect:
- basic personal details including your name and billing address, email address, telephone number and any other contact details you supply; and
- card payment information.
4.2 Information we collect from other sources
We will receive information about you from third parties. We will collect the following information from third parties:
- basic personal details including your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact details you have provided us
4.3 Information about how you use our website
We collect information about your use of our site and the devices you use. We collect information on:
- how often you access our website;
- the way in which you navigate around it;
- how long you spend on particular pages;
- the operating system, hardware, software versions, browser configuration of the devices you use;
- location information;
- any chat messages and email correspondence with us; and
- connection information such as IP addresses.
5. How we use the information we collect
5.1 General uses of information
The information which we collect and how we use it will depend on the nature of our business relationship with you. We use your information:
- to provide you with products and services which you have requested and to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties to whom you have provided your information;
- for our internal business administration and record keeping purposes;
- to respond to your enquiries submitted through our website; and
- for legal and regulatory compliance purposes, including as necessary to respond to governmental, regulatory or law enforcement agency requests.
5.2 Uses of information for transactional email / trial purposes
We will use your information to inform you of account/service related notifications that are crucial to your active products and/or account with us. These messages are sent only if you have an active product and/or account with us, and can not be opted out of other than closing your account and/or cancelling the related product/service with us.
If you have signed up for a trial with us, we will send you trial-related reminders throughout the course of your trial with helpful informations and reminders in regards to the end of your trial.
5.3 Uses of information for marketing purposes
We use your information to identify products and services events that we think may be of interest to you.
We will only send you marketing messages where you have consented to such contact, or in the case of products and services, where these are similar to those that we have already provided to you.
You have the right to ask us not to not send you marketing messages by post or e-mail or any combination of these at any time.
You can do this:
- in case you wish to withdraw from all marketing communications, you can unsubscribe from all marketing by clicking the appropriate link in any email you receive;
- at any time by changing or updating your marketing preferences on your MyWorks account (https://myworks.software/account); or
- at any time by contacting us (see section 2).
If you choose to unsubscribe, we will cease to send you such communications as mentioned above.
6. Our legal basis for collecting information
We are entitled to use your personal data in the ways set out in this policy on the following bases:
- the use of personal data in this way is necessary for the performance of a contract with you for provision of our products and/or services or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- we have legal obligations that we have to discharge;
- the use of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests in:
- ensuring the quality and support of the products and services we provide to you;
- collecting information for marketing purposes;
- and statistical analysis;
- you have consented to such use;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If provision of your personal information is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with us, and you choose not to provide it, we may not be able to perform some of the tasks we need to in order to provide certain products or services to you.
If you do choose to provide your consent you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us (see section 2).
7. Sharing your information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as detailed in this Privacy Notice.
Where necessary, we disclose your personal data to internal entities within MyWorks firm globally who will safeguard such personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Where necessary, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- software providers;
- web analytics providers;
- cloud computing providers;
- payment processing and accounting providers;
- social media providers;
- law enforcement agencies and regulators, government departments or competent authorities of the UK or of other countries; and
- if you have consented to any disclosure to a third party.
8. Where we store your data
We transfer, use and/or store your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the laws of some of these destination countries may not offer the same standard of protection for personal information as countries within the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
We currently transfer data to the following countries outside of the EEA:
- United States of America.
We may update this list from time to time and any changes will be communicated to you via an update to this Privacy Notice.
Transfers to our third party service providers are to enable them to use and store your personal information on our behalf. We will, however, put in place appropriate security procedures in order to protect your personal information. We also ensure that, where your information is transferred to any country outside the EEA this is done using specific legally-approved safeguards. You can request further details and a copy of these by contacting us (see section 2).
9. Keeping your information
We will keep your information only for as long as necessary depending on the purpose for which it was provided. When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
- our contractual and business relationships with you;
- legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s); and
- guidelines issued by relevant supervisory authorities.
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential and we will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorized persons. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
In addition, those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who process your personal data will only do so on our instructions and they will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, for example by encrypting our outgoing email communications, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
12. Changes to this Notice
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions from, our Privacy Notice. We will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
Last updated: Sept 1st, 2022.